and save 5%
compared to any
current offer on the internet!
accessible to you at all times
HelpTelephone: +43 512 / 3 34 36 or call via Skype:
NSU RO 80
Year of construction 1974
First registration 5. 4. 1974
Continental Tyres management vehicle
1974 model in agate brown
Colour glazing, sliding roof
NSU twin-rotary Wankel engine
2 x 497ccm chamber volume
115hp semi-automatic transmission
Top speed, 181km/h
Drag coefficient, 0.35
- Delivery in 1974 to Continental Tyres
- Then two owners to standstill in September 1982
- Acquired by the Binder family as a barn find in 2004
- The vehicle was completely disassembled and freed of rust, and the chassis beams and inner mudguards replaced with new parts. Doors, mudguards, front panel, etc., were painstakingly restored by hand and the vehicle painted in the original colour.
- Technical and engine overhaul undertaken by the Dauerer workshop in Innsbruck, and a new Nirosta exhaust system installed by Horst Buchholz in Memmingen
- New original parts were used whenever available!
- Restoration costs, without own work, came to about € 19,000